Why KARNASCH Professional Tools?
Karnasch Professional Tools is the manufacturer and dealer of high-performance tools for metal processing in the premium sector. More than 55 years of experience contribute to Karnasch Professional Tools repeatedly appearing as a pioneer in the introduction of new products and techniques and being a leader in several areas, e.g. high-precision tool technology (micro-tools), core drills, circular saws, rotary cutter technique or in the dental tool area. Consistently progressing optimisations of our tools are the basis of our growing success.
The high competence of our employees and the excellent quality of our tools turn our company into a reliable and strong partner for international customers in the following areas:
- Tool and mould construction
- Aviation and aerospace technology
- Automotive industry
- Ship construction industry
- Railway construction
- Construction industry, steel and bridge construction
- aluminium processing (NF-metals)
- Wood processing
- Plastic processing
We warrant continuous availability of our products and are able to implement special constructions for specialised customer wishes and to always find the perfect solution for the respective applications.
Why Karnasch is unique
- Karnasch Professional Tools GmbH offers a complete range of high-performance high-quality products for all main areas of the industry from a single source.
- The constant availability of our products in more than 50 countries in the world is warranted by intelligent stock-keeping.
- Only the latest available technologies are used for the production of tools, with comprehensive quality assurance of every single tool by default. Karnasch Professional Tools has state-of-the-art CNC production facilities, the latest coating technology and reaches the smallest production tolerances.
- This enables us to offer perfectly process-safe tools at the best quality level.We offer each of our products with competent service and technical consulting.
- The continuous further and new development of optimised tools, specifically regarding new technical challenges, is at the focus.