Tungsten carbide tipped annular cutter
Karnasch tungsten carbide tipped annular cutters combine extreme hardness and durability with a wide range of possible applications in a convincing product:
Annular cutters of the HARD-LINE range.
The proven 3-cut geometry ensures smooth and simple machining in almost all steel types such as:
- Drilling in hardened steel up to 40 Rockwell (HRC)
- Drilling in all sorts of stainless steel (V2a, V4a)
- Drilling in most difficult alloys (Hardox, Inconell, Titan)
- Drilling also excellent in all non ferrous metals such as alu, copper, brass
Karnasch Professional Tools is always searching for new improvements and innovations. The result is the newly developed coating "PEARL EXTREME" optimised for tungsten carbide tipped annular cutters. The proven TiAlN-coating is supplemented by a second, self-polishing and material-repellent coating. This results to: Improved heat resistance, higher surface hardness and maximum service life.
Karnasch tungsten carbide tipped annular cutter are available ex stock in cutting depths 30 / 40 / 50 / 55 / 80 / 110 mm and in diameters of 12-150 mm.
Overview of the tools in this range:
Carbide tipped annular cutters
Carbide tipped rail cutters
Adapter (Weldon / Universal / Fein Quick-In)
Cutting oils / Lubricants
- 3-blade geometry for smooth, easy machining
- Sandvik carbide teeth tips
- Special coating "PEARL EXTREME" for maximum service lives also in difficult materials
- Conically ground spiral for clean chip flow and thus a higher service life
- For construction steel / stainless steel (Inox, V2A, V4A) / rail steel and high-strength steel (Inconell / Hardox / Titanium) as well as aluminium, copper, tin, brass and other non-ferrous metals, as well as exotic metals and alloys
- Can be used on core drilling machines, stationary machines