KARNASCH HSS-XE annular cutter / twist drills
Karnasch Professional Tools annular cutter of high-alloy HSS-XE special steel combine innovative stage hardening and optimised blade geometries for the best combination of service life and machining output. Only very few manufacturers are able to produce annular cutter hardened in steps. This achieves best hardness of 68 HRC at the tooth tips with a still-flexible annular cutter. The patented Durablue-coating increases the service life again by the extremely increased surface hardness, even at high temperatures and without cooling.
For extremely difficult-to-machine materials, such as Hardox, Titanium, Inconell and rail steel, we recommend the use of the enormously wear-proof ASP-powder-steel drill – another highlight of the Karnasch product family for the most demanding of tasks.
The consistent improvement of each detail will warrant the usual high-end quality of our HSS-XE annular cutter in future as well.
Overview of the tools in this range:
HSS-XE annular cutter SILVER-LINE
HSS-XE surface-treatment annular cutter GOLD-LINE
HSS-XE Durablue-coated annular cutter BLUE-LINE
ASP powder steel annular cutter Durablue-coated BLUE-LINE PRO
ASP powder steel full drill Durablue-coated DRILL-LINE
Socket adapter (Weldon / Universal / Fine Quick-In)
- HSS-annular cutter available in diameters 6 – 60mm / cutting depths of 25mm / 30 / 40 / 50 / 55 / 80 / 110mm
- Use of HSS-XE special steel and ASP powder steel
- Stage hardening for best flexibility and maximum hardness at the tooth picks up to 68 HRC
- Seven different blade geometries for every diameter range / cutting depth range
- Patented Durablue-coating
- Four different quality steps / HSS-XE uncoated / HSS-XE GOLD-TECH surface-treatment / HSS-XE Durablue coated / ASP powder steel Durablue coated
- For construction steel / stainless steel / rail steel and high-strength steel (INOX / INCONELL / HARDOX)
- Can be used on core drilling machines, upright drilling machines, drilling saw facilities