Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
Karnasch Professional Tools offers more than 1,800 different items ex stock of Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs and thus offers the most comprehensive storage range in the world.
15 different shapes and 9 different cutting geometries, as well as special burrs for locksmiths and Mini burrs (1, 2, 2,5 mm) cover every imaginable application area.
Our patented BLUE-TEC COATING permits processing of hardened steels up to approx. 70 HRC. BLUE-TEC COATING in combination with the corresponding cutting geometry increases service life by more than 100%.
Our BLACK-TEC COATING is specifically designed for non-ferrous metals such as alu, copper, brass. Excellent also for plastics.
BLACK-TEC COATING in combination with our HP-7 cutting geometry increases service life and performance significantly.
All Karnasch Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs comes:
- Optimised end cut design and extremely smooth surface finishing (mirror finish) leads to excellent chip removal.
- The complete range available from stock also BLUE-TEC AND BLACK-TEC COATED for outstanding tool live and performance.
- Only the best micro grain carbide grades are used
- All burrs are 100% braze tested for strength and safety
Overview of the tools in this range:
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs for all steel types, including stainless steel, hardened steels up to most difficult materials such as Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Waspaloy, Duplex, Amanox…
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs for all non ferrous metals such as alu, copper, brass.
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs for plastics including glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFK) and carbon reinforced plastic (CFK)
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs for locksmiths
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs MINI in 1, 1,5, 2 and 2,5mm
- 5 different shapes
- 9 different cutting geometries
- With 1800 articles larges stock range burrs worldwide
- Patented BLUE-TEC COATING for all kind of steelsg
- BLACK-TEC COATING for non ferrous metals and plastics, GFK, CFK
- Burrs for Locksmiths